Catholic Charities works to meet the needs of the most vulnerable New Yorkers, but the COVID-19 pandemic will put additional strain on our resources:
- Emergency Wage Relief : Work cancellations mean many individuals lose their sole source of income
- Food Pantries: Long-term support is needed for an expanding number of individuals served
- Eviction Prevention: Lost wages can cause people to fall behind on rent
- Utilities Assistance: Electric, heat, gas, phone bills will continue despite lost wages
- Childcare Support: Parents still working during the crisis need a safe place for their children
- Operational Support: Expanding organizational capacity to meet increasing and emerging needs
Your gift today will help Catholic Charities respond to a growing need for its vital, local services. Will you please help us provide help and create hope for those who need it most?
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Credit Card Information:
Checking Account Information:
Find out if your company offers matching gifts using the search box below.
If you would like to make an offline gift, you may mail your check or credit card information to:
Office of Development, 11th Floor
1011 First Avenue
New York, NY 10022
For assistance, please contact: 646-794-2411 or
send us an email.