Support Catholic Renewal
Catholic Renewal is hosting an Emergency Relief Fund to help alleviate the strain on Catholic Charities’ vital human services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Food Pantries: Long-term support is needed for an expanding number of individuals served
- Emergency Wage Relief: Work cancellations mean many individuals lose their sole source of income
- Eviction Prevention: Lost wages can cause people to fall behind on rent
- Utilities Assistance: Electric, heat, gas, phone bills will continue despite lost wages.
- Childcare Support: With schools out of session, parents still working during the crisis need a safe place for their children
Your support will help Catholic Charities respond to the growing needs of the most vulnerable New Yorkers. Will you please provide help and create hope for those who need it most?
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Credit Card Information:
Find out if your company offers matching gifts using the search box below.
If you would like to make an offline gift, please mail your credit card information or a check made payable to "Catholic Charities" with "Catholic Renewal" in the memo line to:
Attn: Carolyn Koleszar
1011 First Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10022
For assistance, please contact:
send us an email.
About Catholic Renewal
Catholic Renewal is a group of professionals in the corporate restructuring industry committed to providing assistance to those in need through the inspiration of its members. Young Catholic Renewal is comprised of restructuring professionals ages 40 and under who periodically meet for service and networking events. There is no fee to join our group.